How do I participate?
You can participate with us through the following modes:
- Member: Go to Member Login tab on the top right hand side of the page and register by creating a Member Login. You do not have to pay anything to become a member.
- Volunteer: Go to Member Login tab on the top right hand side of the page and register by creating a Volunteer Login.
- Affiliate: Go to Member Login tab on the top right hand side of the page and register by creating an Affiliate Login.
Members receive certain advantages read “Become a Member” page. Volunteering hours gets you certain credits that you may be able to exchange for a certificate, Eco Ranger merchandize or travel with us on work. In both of the cases you are required to pay for your stay and food until and unless some organization is sponsoring the stay and food for members or volunteers.
Through all our locations we provide you with ample opportunity to connect with nature but the activities differ from location to location. So does the accommodation provided for stay. Therefore we have categorized the following three options for individuals’ basis stay facilities. For organizations sending in their teams we will decide on the location basis what needs to be delivered.
Please find here our current bases where you can stay and work, the activities and projects are designed on geography, type of wildlife area and community culture:
- Eco Rangers Boot Camp: Next to Corbett National Park, Uttrakhand, India.
- Camp Deo Tari: Purola next to Govind Pashu Vihar
- The Rafting Camp: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India.
- Panther Estate Cottages: Joelikote, on way to Nainital, Uttarakhand, India.
- Nirvana Cottages: Mukteshwar, Uttarakhand, India.
- Mountain Village home stay: Tal, Uttarakhand, India.
For individuals: You can choose from these three stay based options
- I would like to stay in well appointed tents and connect to nature
I require a comfortable bed, cooked meals, washroom and activities in the outdoors.
- I love camping and would like to come over with my camping gear
I may require some meals, washroom facility, adventure guide and security of my belongings when I am out trekking.
- I am coming over with family and would require a comfortable stay in a room/cottage/ home stay
I definitely require proper beds, washroom, running water, well cooked meals and security.
For Organizations: You can choose from these three options
- We want to give some time off to our team members and book them on a short community based program where they can participate to make a difference.
- We want our/my team to participate in a challenging outdoor team building and leadership development program.
- We want to partner a grass root level organization working on community development which can create, develop and deliver our CSR objectives.
Why participate in an Eco Ranger Boot Camp?
- You will actively help save wildlife of India.
- You will generate employment for rural folks who otherwise sustain themselves on forest resources.
- You will help in capacity building for wildlife conservation work.
- You will help educate young minds on conservation issues.
- You will lead an active, healthy and stress free life.
- You will connect to so many like minded individuals and organizations.
Most important: you will set yourself on a journey of adventure and self discovery!
|Terms of participation:
- Participation is not automatic and granted to all. We validate and check each and every request and understand your reason to participate, your credentials, if you are eco sensitive and fit for attending our camps/programs.
- It is a self funding program so we do not accept any part advances or give any credit. Full participation fee has to be deposited with us for getting a confirmation on participation or to book a stay with us. If you have purchased, used, consumed anything extra during camping, it needs to be paid before leaving the premises.
- We do not provide travel assistance or can provide any assistance beyond camp facility and premises. As we are not equipped for the same.
- We do not refund any payment in case of cancellation 5 days prior to the booking date.
- Also check terms and condition on the “Programs” page(s) for more details.